Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Wallace Bixby for Sloane Bixby.
...tfw your little sister makes the house team before you do.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

Rainy Days
He cackled silently - more in the shoulders, less in the mouth - at her reaction to the spider, but stopped when she actually had something parchment-like in her hands to bargain with! He blew the spider away right off his palm, leaving it to find itself a new crevice for a fresh web, and jogged after his elder sister in indignation.

She came to a stop eventually, engrossed in the papers. He prodded her gently in the back, wishing he were more than an inch taller than her so he could read better over her shoulder, but mouthing at her repeated until she next looked at him. WHO? He had to know who had murdered the kitchen boy as desperately as she did, sure that this must be the footman’s diary, and even surer she had found something. He widened his eyes quizzically: Does it say?