Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Wallace Bixby for Sloane Bixby.
...tfw your little sister makes the house team before you do.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete seven threads where your character displays each of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, and Greed!
>
<

I Wanna Be Your End Game
Private 
June 25th, 1888 — Wyndham Gardens, London
Mr. Warrington was still a perfect gentleman. At moment, she hated him for it. He began calling months ago and, at first, Bianca assumed he would fade away the same as most Ministry men. He seemed too amiable, too dedicated to his father's good opinion to bother actually pursuing her, but he proved to be more than he appeared in short order. He was not the most attractive man that called, but he was certainly the most interesting and, to her surprise, she found herself growing attached. Oddly, the more time they spent together, the more handsome she found him and the more she craved his company. How very curious.

Mr. Warrington - Myles - asked permission to court her a full two months ago. Two. Full. Months. The man had even called on her birthday, for the love of Merlin. Was she doing something wrong? That seemed unlikely, lesser men would have married her in a moment for her connections alone, never mind her mind, looks, or affections. She'd taken care to be more reserved in her dealings with other men, saving her softest smiles and most gentle words for her Mr. Warrington alone. If he was unaware of her affections, he was deaf and blind; she could not be more direct without being positively indecent. In fact, she edged along the line this evening.

The Wyndham's London estate was alive with music and revelry tonight and, with the help of her sisters, she managed to steal some near-solitude in the labyrinth of the summer gardens. If anyone asked, Elizabeth and Margaret had never been more than a few paces away, but who would dare to ask? "My dear Mr. Warrington, please tell me you are not included in the Minister's expedition. While I wish the cursed fog dispelled, I could not bear if you were to risk yourself. Certainly there are those of less merit, less importance that could take such a risk." Bianca allowed her knuckles to brush against the back of his hand, longing for some sign from this stubbornly reserved man.

Messages In This Thread
I Wanna Be Your End Game - by Bianca Warrington - September 4, 2020 – 2:20 PM
RE: I Wanna Be Your End Game - by Myles Warrington - September 4, 2020 – 11:54 PM
RE: I Wanna Be Your End Game - by Bianca Warrington - September 8, 2020 – 11:50 AM
RE: I Wanna Be Your End Game - by Myles Warrington - September 28, 2020 – 10:45 PM
RE: I Wanna Be Your End Game - by Bianca Warrington - October 17, 2020 – 8:33 PM
RE: I Wanna Be Your End Game - by Myles Warrington - October 29, 2020 – 12:05 AM