Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
don't know if I can play this part much longer
Alexandra kept a cool composure, determined not to allow this wild version of him to rattle her cage. She was, however, positively stunned by the question, for she was wholly uncertain of his reasons. Their courtship was typical, bland even. Flowers arrived at the exact right occasions, their conversations then weren't any more riveting than they've been for the past decade. Alexandra had accepted his offers only because she was scorned once before and didn't dare risk a second missed opportunity. Theirs was a marriage of convenience, never passion, never happiness. The longer she sat with his question, the more she realized it was the first personal question he'd ever truly asked of her.

"Was it not because of my everlasting beauty?" Alexandra replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She paused then to take another sip of her wine, its sweetness a direct contrast to the icy air between them.

The following 1 user Likes Alexandra Rowle's post:
   Philip Rowle

Messages In This Thread
don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Philip Rowle - February 17, 2024 – 6:55 PM
RE: don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Alexandra Rowle - February 20, 2024 – 2:06 AM
RE: don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Philip Rowle - March 6, 2024 – 1:29 AM
RE: don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Alexandra Rowle - March 7, 2024 – 2:45 AM
RE: don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Philip Rowle - March 30, 2024 – 9:30 PM
RE: don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Alexandra Rowle - April 21, 2024 – 9:43 PM
RE: don't know if I can play this part much longer - by Philip Rowle - May 6, 2024 – 9:28 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version